- Easy And Spectacular Crochet Bag Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
What is the first word that comes to your mind when you look at this pattern? For me is: Sun! 🙂 Get ready for beautiful sunny days with this gorgeous Textured Crochet Motif from my MyPicot. The yellow color in the centre, resembles a sun or a beautiful summer flower, don’t you think? On the designer’s site you’ll find the same pattern in plain color. The beauty and finesse of the pattern is preserved even when it is worked in only one color. I guess the only tough choice you’ll have to make is, really, to choose if you want this pattern worked in one or more colors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.