- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.