- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.