- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
A picture is worth a thousand words! We’ve all heard it before and this tutorial is the proof that the saying is right! Learn how to join squares of the same size using the join-as-you-go method. The method may not be new for some but the approach is totally worth it to give it a try. The step by step Joining Different Squares Of The Same Size tutorial by Adaiha Covington documented with awesome pictures, is so detailed and clear, any beginner should be able to master this method by the end of this tutorial.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Things To Make And Do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.