- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
- Gorgeous Wrap Blanket In 5 Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
A picture is worth a thousand words! We’ve all heard it before and this tutorial is the proof that the saying is right! Learn how to join squares of the same size using the join-as-you-go method. The method may not be new for some but the approach is totally worth it to give it a try. The step by step Joining Different Squares Of The Same Size tutorial by Adaiha Covington documented with awesome pictures, is so detailed and clear, any beginner should be able to master this method by the end of this tutorial.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Things To Make And Do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.