- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] It’s All About Texture! This Square Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Happy Father’s Day Beer Cozy
A picture is worth a thousand words! We’ve all heard it before and this tutorial is the proof that the saying is right! Learn how to join squares of the same size using the join-as-you-go method. The method may not be new for some but the approach is totally worth it to give it a try. The step by step Joining Different Squares Of The Same Size tutorial by Adaiha Covington documented with awesome pictures, is so detailed and clear, any beginner should be able to master this method by the end of this tutorial.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Things To Make And Do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.