- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- These Little Heart Baskets Are So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
I love the word “Reusable” in the title of this tutorial. It’s so great too know that you won’t have to throw this scrubbie after just one use. So stick to the pattern and materials and learn how to make some really cool crochet face scrubbies. Any beginner will totally love the How to Crochet Face Scrubbies Tutorial photo tutorial by San from Loopsan. It’s so great! Give it a try and make yourself some really cool and cute beauty gifts.
Cotton worsted weight yarn in the colour of your choice. (make sure that you choose a nice and SOFT cotton otherwise your face scrubbie will really scrub your face off! haha!)
Size J/ 6 mm hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftaholics Anonymous
Thanks to San from Loopsan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.