- [Free Pattern] This Winter iPhone Cover Is A Great Gift Idea For Women And Teenage Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
Rated as “easy, but not beginner” this beautiful granny square is great for beginners, with a full photo tutorial. Unbroken Hearts Granny Square by Sara Sach looks great when done in three colors (featured image) or in six colors (picture below). I love the idea behind this pattern: four hearts create an unbreakable connection. If you need more help in making this granny square, you can check Tamara Kelly’s blog. This block was featured as Block #5 on her 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet-Along call and you can read her notes about the creation of this airy, lacy square on her blog.
The UnBroken Hearts
Granny Square Crochet Pattern is
Designed with 4 hearts in the
center of a granny Square.
The hearts are joined together in a circle,
and unable to be Broken.
This Is Picture Tutorial of how I designed this Granny Square.
The Granny Square measures 12 X 12
The pink and Gray Square was stitched with a I hook.
The pink and red Square was stitched with an H hook
Image source: Tamara Kelly
Thanks to Sara Sach for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.