- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
Don’t you just love easy crochet patterns? Two rectangles, two straps and a little bit sewing it’s all you need to make this awesome Peephole Shoulder Crop Top designed by Karine Ferreira. This free crochet pattern for summer top is fun, creative and so easy to to make, it’s almost unbelievable! The pattern is available in S (M, L, XL) sizes. Directions for bigger sizes are given on the designer’s website.
We Need Your Help To Get DailyCrochet.com Unblocked On PINTEREST!
Read more here.
Peephole Shoulder Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern
-3 balls (4, 5, 6, 8) of Caron cotton Cakes (I used the morning Dew Colorway)
-Size H, 5.0mm Crochet hook (or hook to get gauge)
-Interlocking stitch markets
Get the Peephole Shoulder Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Karine Ferreira for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.