- Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
Don’t you just love easy crochet patterns? Two rectangles, two straps and a little bit sewing it’s all you need to make this awesome Peephole Shoulder Crop Top designed by Karine Ferreira. This free crochet pattern for summer top is fun, creative and so easy to to make, it’s almost unbelievable! The pattern is available in S (M, L, XL) sizes. Directions for bigger sizes are given on the designer’s website.
Peephole Shoulder Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern
-3 balls (4, 5, 6, 8) of Caron cotton Cakes (I used the morning Dew Colorway)
-Size H, 5.0mm Crochet hook (or hook to get gauge)
-Interlocking stitch markets
Get the Peephole Shoulder Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Karine Ferreira for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.