- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
We love this pattern, it is so hilarious! The amazing part cat amigurumi, part rainbow scarf, this free crochet pattern named Rainbow Barf Cat Plush Scarf and designed by Amanda Julien works up quickly and is fun and easy to work up. Every kid desires such cute and funny scarves so get ready to start crocheting barf scarfs for the all the special kids in your life.
Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Scarf -140 cm (55”) long, 16 cm (6.5”) wide
Cat – 20 cm (8”) wide, 18 cm (7”) high
This list contains affiliate links that provide me with a small commission if you purchase your supplies from them.
worsted weight yarn
7 bright colors for the rainbow scarf
1 color for the cat
small amounts of black, white and pink for the details on the cat
5.0 mm (H/8) crochet hook
4.0 mm (F/G/6) crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amanda Julien for the article inspiration and featured image.