- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
We love this pattern, it is so hilarious! The amazing part cat amigurumi, part rainbow scarf, this free crochet pattern named Rainbow Barf Cat Plush Scarf and designed by Amanda Julien works up quickly and is fun and easy to work up. Every kid desires such cute and funny scarves so get ready to start crocheting barf scarfs for the all the special kids in your life.
Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Scarf -140 cm (55”) long, 16 cm (6.5”) wide
Cat – 20 cm (8”) wide, 18 cm (7”) high
This list contains affiliate links that provide me with a small commission if you purchase your supplies from them.
worsted weight yarn
7 bright colors for the rainbow scarf
1 color for the cat
small amounts of black, white and pink for the details on the cat
5.0 mm (H/8) crochet hook
4.0 mm (F/G/6) crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amanda Julien for the article inspiration and featured image.