- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
Don’t you just love the colorway in this one skein crochet cowl? Perfect for last minute making and gifting, this Glacial Cowl free crochet pattern designed by Megan Meyer is also a great projects for mindless crocheting while watching TV.
This beautiful cowl diagonal ombre effect uses the so popular C2C stitch, and is great project that can be done really quickly by even an advanced beginner crocheter.
One Skein Crochet Cowl Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Teal/Silver’ pictured) or approx. 300 yards of a comparable Category 5 yarn
J/6.0mm crochet hook – I love Clover Amour or check out these adorable custom polymer clay hooks!
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
You May Also Like These Great One Skein Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: One Skein Crochet Cowl Free Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.