- Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern For Your Chilly Days Wardrobe
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
This beautiful baby blanket one-row repeat crochet baby blanket with a gorgeous design has lots of visual interest. The bobbles, the design and the colours used to create the Cross My Heart Baby Blanket designed by Tonya Bush, are absolutely beautiful!
The wonderful texture resulted by the use of the popcorn stitch creates the impression of a the cross blooming out of the center of the blanket.
This beautiful baby blanket is finished with a simple and elegant picot crown border.
One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
3 Baby Bee Sweet Delight Bashfull 12 oz / 1131 yards (Color A)
2 Baby Bee Sweet Delight Cloudy 8 oz / 754 yards (Color B)
Size 7 (4.5 mm) crochet hook
Pattern written in US crochet terminology
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Tonya Bush for the article inspiration and featured image.