- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
This beautiful baby blanket one-row repeat crochet baby blanket with a gorgeous design has lots of visual interest. The bobbles, the design and the colours used to create the Cross My Heart Baby Blanket designed by Tonya Bush, are absolutely beautiful!
The wonderful texture resulted by the use of the popcorn stitch creates the impression of a the cross blooming out of the center of the blanket.
This beautiful baby blanket is finished with a simple and elegant picot crown border.
One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
3 Baby Bee Sweet Delight Bashfull 12 oz / 1131 yards (Color A)
2 Baby Bee Sweet Delight Cloudy 8 oz / 754 yards (Color B)
Size 7 (4.5 mm) crochet hook
Pattern written in US crochet terminology
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Tonya Bush for the article inspiration and featured image.