- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
This very easy and super speedy beanie crochet pattern is also very beginner-friendly. If you know double crochet and seaming, then this 1 Hour Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Jess Coppom is a mindless project for you. A great gift for anyone, including yourself., this beanie is worked flat in a rectangle and then seamed to form a beanie,The pattern comes with a video tutorial to walk you through the skills step-by-step.
One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Color Made Easy (Weight: 5/bulky – 247 yds, 7 oz) – 1 ball
– Colors pictured: Millennial (195-194), Huckleberry ((195-110) and Alabaster (195-098)
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• Fur pom pom or pom pom maker/small piece of cardboard
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew.
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.