- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
This very easy and super speedy beanie crochet pattern is also very beginner-friendly. If you know double crochet and seaming, then this 1 Hour Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Jess Coppom is a mindless project for you. A great gift for anyone, including yourself., this beanie is worked flat in a rectangle and then seamed to form a beanie,The pattern comes with a video tutorial to walk you through the skills step-by-step.
One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Color Made Easy (Weight: 5/bulky – 247 yds, 7 oz) – 1 ball
– Colors pictured: Millennial (195-194), Huckleberry ((195-110) and Alabaster (195-098)
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• Fur pom pom or pom pom maker/small piece of cardboard
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew.
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.