- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
This very easy and super speedy beanie crochet pattern is also very beginner-friendly. If you know double crochet and seaming, then this 1 Hour Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Jess Coppom is a mindless project for you. A great gift for anyone, including yourself., this beanie is worked flat in a rectangle and then seamed to form a beanie,The pattern comes with a video tutorial to walk you through the skills step-by-step.
One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Color Made Easy (Weight: 5/bulky – 247 yds, 7 oz) – 1 ball
– Colors pictured: Millennial (195-194), Huckleberry ((195-110) and Alabaster (195-098)
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• Fur pom pom or pom pom maker/small piece of cardboard
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew.
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.