- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
“Keep those ears warm in what could be a very long winter (or chilly fall and spring seasons) with this very quick headband pattern. Ashley Headband by Divine Debris is very easy to make, probably won’t take more than an evening, and uses less than one skein of yearn. It’s a nicely textured headband you can wear on those days you don’t feel like brushing your hair :D”
Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 oz/ 97 yds
I used Vanna’s Choice
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.