- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Lovely Little Crochet Doll Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
This mosaic baby stroller blanket crochet pattern looks absolutely lovely and fun to make. Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket by Wendy Prager Goeckner is bright, colorful and very warm. If you’re familiar with the mosaic crochet technique you know that it creates a beautiful texture and structure. It works up quickly and it’s so much fun. You can decide a different destination for this blanket pattern and add some fringe for more fun.
PS The pattern is free for only a limited time so hurry up now and get it, while you still can.
Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket Crochet Pattern
60 yds Worsted Weight yarn – per color for 19 six-row stripes (with leftover yarn for a
border) or approx. 900 yds total
Size K/6.5mm for the body
Size J/5.75 for the border
Stitch marker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wendy Prager Goeckner for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!