- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- Beautiful 3D Flower Square Crochet Pattern
If you’re looking for a textured and absorbent dishcloth, this modern farmhouse dishcloth is a great pattern to try. It is beginner-friendly and uses simple stitches to create an elegant dishcloth. Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth by Cindy Unangst is quick and easy to make and the texture created makes it versatile. Don’t limit this pattern to only drying dishes, it also works great as spa cloth, napkins, in the shower and so much more.
Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
The yarn I used for the dishcloths in this pattern are
Yarn: 1 oz/30g (50 yds/46 m) 100% Cotton Medium Weight Yarn
Yarn Used for dishcloths in photos:
1 oz – Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton in 95 Antique Cream
1 oz – Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton in Pewter
1 oz – Sugar’n Cream in Teal
1 oz – Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie in Blueberry
Crochet Hook: US H/8 5.00 mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cindy Unangst for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!