- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
Small area rugs are a great way to bring color and design into a room while being useful and functional. Midnight Star Mandala Rug by Dorianna Rivelli is an intermediate small area crochet pattern worked in the round that will add personality and style to your space and will keep your feet cozy anytime. With just a little skill and effort you can make a beautiful crochet rug that will define your room effortlessly.
Midnight Star Mandala Rug Free Crochet Pattern
Loops and Threads Charisma Big (Bulky Yarn)
N/M 9.00mm Crochet Hook
More Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
Get the Midnight Star Mandala Rug Free Crochet Pattern at: The Lavender Chair.
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.