- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
Awesome pattern! Meticulous and carefully crafted, and this fabulous tote bag pattern is even more special because it is your own unique design. The Jackfield Tile Tote Bag by Christine Bateman is a beautiful combinations of the varying textures and a chance to play with colors.The pattern is so clear and well-written and has terrific helpful hints and great photos of the process. A triumph in every way!
The whole thing – colours, handles – has a wonderfully exotic look!
Magnificent Tote Free Crochet Pattern
The pattern is 6 pages long, with plenty of photos and helpful hints. Instructions are given for DK or Aran/worsted weight yarn using the appropriate hook. Most importantly, the notes also allow for adjustment to fit any gauge, and any size and depth of inner bag, as long as the front panels are square.
These bags are a great way to use up leftover yarn. Decorate them with beads, buttons, tassels, anything – let your imagination run riot!
You May Also Like
Head over to Christine Bateman’s Ravelry Store to get your free crochet pattern=>> Magnificent Tote Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Christine Bateman for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.