- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Diamond Granny Square Pattern To Decorate Your Space
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket by Kim Guzman is such a simple pattern! This lovely simple repeat pattern with such an elegant and exquisite design makes a great gift for yourself, a house warming gift or any type of gift. The pattern and the yarn work so well together to create a lovely afghan. The recipient will simply love it!
Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver Ombre, 100% acrylic, size 4, aran weight yarn, 482 yards per 10 oz: shown in color Jazzy (see specific amounts above)
Suggested hook size: J-10 [6mm]
Yarn needle (for weaving ends)
Thank you to Red Heart Yarns for providing yarn support for this project.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.