- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket by Kim Guzman is such a simple pattern! This lovely simple repeat pattern with such an elegant and exquisite design makes a great gift for yourself, a house warming gift or any type of gift. The pattern and the yarn work so well together to create a lovely afghan. The recipient will simply love it!
Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver Ombre, 100% acrylic, size 4, aran weight yarn, 482 yards per 10 oz: shown in color Jazzy (see specific amounts above)
Suggested hook size: J-10 [6mm]
Yarn needle (for weaving ends)
Thank you to Red Heart Yarns for providing yarn support for this project.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.