- [Free Pattern] Yoga Lover? These Socks Are Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
This baby blanket pattern with a beautiful design that has a triangle pattern in striped rows can easily be made bigger or smaller. Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket by Erica Dietz with a lovely and slightly retro look is a pattern that works up really quickly and looks interesting too! This wonderful pattern is suitable for a boy or girl.
Triangles and Stripes Baby Blanket
You will need:
Worsted weight yarn in 3 colors (or as many as you choose to use)
J crochet hook
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.