- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
Pillow case appliques are a wonderful way to create a fun and personalized gift to give to everyone in your family for Christmas this year. Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique free crochet patter designed by Lily Mills Company is simply darling. You can make them out of scrap yarn and they look good on everything.
Make a handful of them for gift giving this season.
Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
MATERIALS—Lily MERCROCHET COTTON, size 30: 1-large ball each Hunter Green and Beauty Pink, 1-small ball each Beauty Rose and Baby Pink. DAISY Mercerized Crochet Cotton, size 30, may be substituted for MERCROCHET if desired. Scraps of Golden Tan, Blue and Red Six Strand Floss. Crochet hook No. 13. A pair of Green pillow cases.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Lily Mills Company for the article inspiration and featured image.