- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
Pillow case appliques are a wonderful way to create a fun and personalized gift to give to everyone in your family for Christmas this year. Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique free crochet patter designed by Lily Mills Company is simply darling. You can make them out of scrap yarn and they look good on everything.
Make a handful of them for gift giving this season.
Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
MATERIALS—Lily MERCROCHET COTTON, size 30: 1-large ball each Hunter Green and Beauty Pink, 1-small ball each Beauty Rose and Baby Pink. DAISY Mercerized Crochet Cotton, size 30, may be substituted for MERCROCHET if desired. Scraps of Golden Tan, Blue and Red Six Strand Floss. Crochet hook No. 13. A pair of Green pillow cases.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Lily Mills Company for the article inspiration and featured image.