- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
“This design is squishy, cozy, and works up so wonderfully in bulky yarn. The simple design allows for the stitches to be the main stars of this pattern. The lines created by the front post/ back post combo are contrasted by tassels on the edge to give this Lovely Ridges Pillow crochet pattern by Divine Debris a fun and silly look, making it great for home decorating or gifting options.”
Lovely Ridges Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Bulky/ size #5 weight yarn
2.4 oz. / 122 yards
I used Loops and Threads Charisma
Polyfill/ pillow form
Finished product dimensions
Height: 12″ – 13″ (stretched)
Width: 12″ – 13″ (stretched)
View Lovely Ridges Pillow Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.