- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
Fall in love with this beautiful crochet throw pattern! It’s fun, it’s easy and looks so lovely! The color combination and the design are perfect for a summer blanket. Summer Mist Throw by Kim Guzman Quick and easy stripey blanket that you can make from stash . Very pretty pattern, which looks more complicated than it actually is. Feel free to experiment with colors and different yarns to make your own pretty version of the blanket.
Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
Caron International’s One Pound (100% Acrylic; 16oz/454g, 812yds/742m):
580 Soft Sage (A): 1 skein
613 Lavender Blue (B): 1 skein
587 Pale Green (C): 1 skein
577 Lilac (D): 1 skein
One size US K-10.5 (6.5mm), or size to obtain gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.