- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Mini Granny Squares Can Be Used For Pretty Much Anything You Like
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
This basket uses the Turkish Star Stitch. Mini Easter Basket by Nicole Riley is super fast and easy to make. It looks elegant and cute all at the same time. Furthermore it has a plastic canvas that is laying inside stabilizing the bottom of the basket. The colors are perfect for Easter.
Mini Easter Basket
You will need:
Bernat Satin yarn in Soft Fern
Bernat Satin yarn in Fern
Check out the original source for the Mini Easter Basket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.