- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
This little colorful egg cozy Easter basket would look wonderful on the table. Crown Easter Basket Egg Cozy by Tonya Bush is a great pattern to use to prepare your Easter table. this darling little basket will add joy and color to your Easter décor. Small and quick to crochet, this pattern is the perfect project for using up small stashes of yarn. Crochet a bunch of them to make gifts for friends and family.
Egg Cozy Easter Basket Free Crochet Pattern
Small amount of I Love This Cotton! Deep Turquoise (Color A)
Small amount of I Love This Cotton! Pink Sparkle (Color B)
Size H/8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1 Pipe Cleaner 6” (12” cut in half)
Approximate finished size: 1 1/2” wide at base x 4” tall (with handle)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Egg Cozy Easter Basket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Tonya Bush for the article inspiration and featured image.