- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared V-stitch
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
This lovely crochet doll can sit down! Weebee Special Edition Nelly Doll by Laura Tegg has thumbs and ears worked onto her body,and cute pig tails. The pattern includes the doll, hair cap and curls and the dress.Nelly doll make a beautiful one Easter gift for any lovely girl!
Lovely Little Crochet Doll: Weebee Special Edition Nelly Doll
Made using dk weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook my Nelly stands at 10.5 inches tall. However, other yarn weights and hooks can of course be used to create smaller or larger dolls.
Check out the original source for this Lovely Little Crochet Doll Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laura Tegg
Thanks to Laura Tegg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.