- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Baby Dragons
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
So simple, yet so beautiful, this crochet blanket for baby boy, with a crisp and neat look will go with any decor. The texture is fantastic, the combination of big, bold blocks with alternating textures, each separated by a thin white line, is eye catching, striking and wonderful. Henry’s Baby Blanket by Rebecca Langford is a gorgeous baby blanket pattern that‘s great for a boy or a girl. Made in recommended materials, this blanket is heavy, warm and perfect for draping over the car seat of a winter baby.
Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
Size: Blanket measures 30″x38″. Adjustment instructions are given in Notes section.
Hook: H (5.0mm)
Yarn: I used about 1,330 yards of Cascade Longwood (from Jimmy Beans Wool), but any #4 worsted weight yarn will work. Here’s my breakdown, and the colors as assigned in the pattern:
COLOR A (White): Cascade Longwood – 01 White (about 220 yards, or <2 skeins)
COLOR B (Navy): Cascade Longwood – 40 Midnight (about 370 yards, or almost 2 full skeins)
COLOR C (Gray): Cascade Longwood – 02 Frost Gray (about 370 yards, or almost 2 full skeins)
COLOR D (Green): Cascade Longwood – 18 Green Spruce – discontinued (about 370 yards, or almost 2 full skeins)
You’ll also need: Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.