- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
These bunny amigurumi patterns are some of the most darlings I’ve ever seen! With such a great and detailed design , this Pretty Bunny Amigurumi In Dress by Amigurumi Today makes a wonderful crochet toy whose size is 27-28cm (with ears).The pattern was Designed for advanced skill level crocheters, this pattern is most likely love at first sight for pretty much anyone! The little ones will absolutely loves this pretty bunny amigurumi in dress!
Pretty Bunny Amigurumi In Dress
Suggested yarn :YarnArt Jeans Cotton
Yarn weight: Fingering (14 wpi)
Hook size : 1.5 mm
Check out the original source for this Love This Pretty Bunny Amigurumi In Dress Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amigurumi Today
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.