- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
Small and stylish, this loop bag crochet pattern is designed to be spacious enough for everyday wear. Loop Bag free crochet pattern designed by Universal Yarn looks great in different color combos so you can make it in a multitude of colors for gifts or to use for many purposes. Including as a crochet project carry along bag, in style!
Loop Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Universal Yarn Yashi (100% raffia; 40g/99 yds)
• 103 Natural (A) – 2 balls
• 105 Bright Aqua (B) – 2 balls
Hook: US Size H-8 (5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, heavy starch, large piece of plastic needlepoint canvas, ½ yd lining fabric, pair of Jul Mod Loop Sweety 11” purse handles in Chocolate color
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Loop Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Universal Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.