- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
- Cutest Flower Crochet Afghan Square Ever!
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
Don’t you just love those pieces of clothing that are so versatile that you can wear them with your jeans or at the beach and always look great? Well, Long Lacy Cardi is exactly this piece! It’s a great summertime addition to your wardrobe, a beautiful crochet cardigan piece with a loose fit that you can wear it pretty much anywhere and always look cool and stylish.!
This long and lacy cardigan pattern is an intermediate crochet pattern comes with directions for Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, and 3X.
Long Lacy Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® It’s a Wrap™: 2 (2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3) balls 9256 Documentary
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 3.5 mm [US E-4].
Locking stitch markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Long Lacy Cardi Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart.
Thanks to Cristin Berrafato for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.