- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Baby Shower Carriage Favor Applique
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Awesome Grace Crochet Blanket Has The Wow Factor All Over It!
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
This fun, stripy and absolutely cute crochet plushy unicorn is almost as big as your toddler! She is giant so a baby could grow with her and she would be and a big, lovely squishy stuffie friend? Who doesn’t love this?
Lola the Plushy Unicorn by Ashleigh Kiser is perfect for babies and kids of all ages!
This oversized rainbow unicorn is simple to make for an intermediate level crocheter and it’s so squishable. You’ll need to know how to single crochet, double crochet, how to crochet the magic ring, the chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern at: Sewrella.
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.