- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot
- Flowery Doily For The Kitchen Table- Free Crochet Pattern
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
To quote someone:”The sun rising itself doesn’t even look half as good!” This lightweight summer shawls is a great summery shawl with a light and lacy crochet design. Inspired by a stained glass window the delightfully lacy Deco Sunburst Shawl by Suvi Geary is a great free crochet pattern to use to create a gorgeous accessory for a summer wedding, for prom or any other occasion.
Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
I used 4 skeins of a silk/merino wool blend fingering-weight (50g = 200m)yarn and a 3.5mm hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Suvi Geary for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!