- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
To quote someone:”The sun rising itself doesn’t even look half as good!” This lightweight summer shawls is a great summery shawl with a light and lacy crochet design. Inspired by a stained glass window the delightfully lacy Deco Sunburst Shawl by Suvi Geary is a great free crochet pattern to use to create a gorgeous accessory for a summer wedding, for prom or any other occasion.
Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
I used 4 skeins of a silk/merino wool blend fingering-weight (50g = 200m)yarn and a 3.5mm hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Suvi Geary for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!