- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
This fun and quirky granny square blanket will allow you to to use every inch of yarn you have in your house. Let it Go crochet blanket free pattern by Rachele Carmona is designed based on the no-waste concept. Made of a great amount of small granny squares joined as-you-go, this blanket pattern with a peaceful, relaxing name makes sure nothing is wasted.
Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn: Scheepjes “Stone Washed and River Washed XL Cutie Pie Colour Pack” (70% Cotton, 30% Acrylic; 50 x 15g balls, 22.5m) // Qty: 1 Colour Pack (Total: 750g aran weight yarn)
Shop this Colour Pack: Wool Warehouse (affiliate), and other Scheepjes retailers
Hook: US Size 5.5mm for blanket body, and US Size 4.25mm for border.
More Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cypress Textiles Website.
Thanks to Rachele Carmona for the article inspiration and featured image.