- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- [PAID PATTERN] The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
This is a great tutorial for a beginner who wants to learn how to crochet. If you don’t know yet or you’re having a hard time learning to chain, single crochet and turn your work, here is a brilliant post teaching you how to do them. You’ll be amazed to see how simple it is when you follow clear instructions. Rachel of Maybe Matilda is teaching crochet for beginners with pictures and text on her blog and you can find the all the details about these techniques on the Learn to chain, single crochet, and turn your work article.
Image source: Rachel
Thanks to Rachel for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.