- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.