- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
If you’re ready to learn an easy and beautiful new stitch, try the Woven Stitch photo tutorial by Amy from The Stitchin Mommy. There are many advantages to knowing this stitch, not only it work amazingly on any type of clothing or hat but also is great for a garment.
And what’s even better, the Woven Stitch it only requires you to know only three basic stitches.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. Enjoy and have fun learning your new stitch for the day.
Thanks to Amy for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.