- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
If you’re ready to learn an easy and beautiful new stitch, try the Woven Stitch photo tutorial by Amy from The Stitchin Mommy. There are many advantages to knowing this stitch, not only it work amazingly on any type of clothing or hat but also is great for a garment.
And what’s even better, the Woven Stitch it only requires you to know only three basic stitches.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. Enjoy and have fun learning your new stitch for the day.
Thanks to Amy for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.