- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
The waistcoat stitch aka the knit stitches produces a very dense and firm texture that’s also very attractive. It looks like it is knitted although is a crocheted stitch. Easy Tutorial: How To Do The Waistcoat Stitch AKA The “Knit” Stitch by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts will teach you how to crochet the waistcoat stitch in two different ways, going in a round (while changing colors) and going flat (one color only). It works best in the round, in my opinion and it looks just as good from the inside as the outside.
Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
Check out the original source for this Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.