- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- This Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Warm And Festive
This is a fun crochet stitch with lots of peaks and valleys. Metaphorically speaking, it’s like a fun game on the yarn land. You’ll be pleased to know that this crochet stitch avoids the long starting chain. It’s always easier to count the little blocks rather than chains, right? The Vintage Rippling Blocks by Angela Maria is creative, makes a great looking texture, it’s fun and you get to play with colors. It’s also a great stash buster. Simply lovely! Imagine being creative: what would you like to make using this stitch?
After searching everywhere for this pattern my grandmother used to make and not finding written instructions, I decided to write the pattern instructions myself. I thought this variation of the block stitch was well known, and I don’t claim that I invented it. I just wrote it down so everyone can enjoy it.
Gauge is not important. This pattern works up very quickly using your favorite yarn and hook.
Thanks to Angela Maria for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.