- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
Expand your crochet skills with this beautiful Tunisian Lace stitch with beautiful design. Even if you haven’t tried Tunisian crochet yet, this tutorial courtesy of Designs by Phanessa
will make you want to try it!
This pattern creates a really good fabric that works really well for all kind of projects. With this tutorial, you will also get a Tunisian Blanket Sweater Free Pattern. you can find it here.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Tunisian Blanket Sweater Pattern
Materials used in tutorial
Loops & Threads Barcelona (3 balls) in the colors Hazel, Mocha & Blue Ridge (available at Michaels Stores). Total of 984 Yards.
Tunisian Crochet Hook- I used Knitter’s Pride’s Dreamz Interchangeable hooks 6.5mm
Tunisian Lace Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Designs by Phanessa for the article inspiration and featured image.