- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
Stunning, joyful and entertaining, this is a beautiful crochet stitch to learn and use in your crochet work. Learn how to crochet the tulip stitch in a row using three different colors of yarn, one for the dirt, one for the leaves, and one for the tulips. This beautiful crochet stitch is very appealing and can be used in many ways to create beautiful crochet objects: from little ones like headbands to bigger ones like blankets. There is no limit to what you can do!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: knitted-patterns.com
Thanks to knitted-patterns.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.