- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
Learn how to make this beautiful stitch and make your own wattle stitch granny square, crochet dishcloth, or any other project. The wattle stitch is a simple yet great looking stitch with a quite dense texture that is wonderful for baby blankets.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mama In A Stitch and learn how to crochet the wattle stitch your next crochet project.
The Crochet Wattle Stitch Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for this Crochet Wattle Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.