- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
- Stunning Kaleidoscope Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Geometric Design
Learn how to make this beautiful stitch and make your own wattle stitch granny square, crochet dishcloth, or any other project. The wattle stitch is a simple yet great looking stitch with a quite dense texture that is wonderful for baby blankets.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mama In A Stitch and learn how to crochet the wattle stitch your next crochet project.
The Crochet Wattle Stitch Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for this Crochet Wattle Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.