- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
With a beautiful texture and a great look, the sand stitch is a very simple stitch to crochet. By combining different colors and thicknesses of yarn you can create simple projects that look absolutely great. The ” How To Do The Sand Stitch” tutorial, courtesy of Krista of the Rescued Paw Designs will show you how to make this fabulous and fun crochet stitch using 3 different color yarns.
The Sand Stitch Crochet Pattern
Crochet Hook that corresponds to the yarn that is being used.
I used a worsted weight yarn Lion Brand Yarn ,Vanna’s Choice.
Make sure to have 3 different color yarns
Check out the original source for the Crochet Sand Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.