- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
The crochet stitch creates an overall fabric extremely beautiful and with little eyelets in it. This Quick Shell Stitch crochet tutorial, courtesy of Heather of The Unravel Mitten will show you how to crochet this really versatile crochet stitch.
As this pattern works well with a variety of different yarn weights and it’s perfect for different projects too: from hats, blankets, scarves, market bags to baby items and more.
The Quick Shell Stitch
For this tutorial I used a #4 Worsted Weight Yarn…. Caron Simply Soft in the color Strawberry to be specific.
5 mm and 5.5 mm hook
Please feel free to pick whatever yarn weight and hook combo you want.
Check out the original source for The Quick Shell Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.