- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Log Cabin Afghan It’s An Old Idea That Never Goes Out Of Style!
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
The crochet stitch creates an overall fabric extremely beautiful and with little eyelets in it. This Quick Shell Stitch crochet tutorial, courtesy of Heather of The Unravel Mitten will show you how to crochet this really versatile crochet stitch.
As this pattern works well with a variety of different yarn weights and it’s perfect for different projects too: from hats, blankets, scarves, market bags to baby items and more.
The Quick Shell Stitch
For this tutorial I used a #4 Worsted Weight Yarn…. Caron Simply Soft in the color Strawberry to be specific.
5 mm and 5.5 mm hook
Please feel free to pick whatever yarn weight and hook combo you want.
Check out the original source for The Quick Shell Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.