- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
The crochet stitch creates an overall fabric extremely beautiful and with little eyelets in it. This Quick Shell Stitch crochet tutorial, courtesy of Heather of The Unravel Mitten will show you how to crochet this really versatile crochet stitch.
As this pattern works well with a variety of different yarn weights and it’s perfect for different projects too: from hats, blankets, scarves, market bags to baby items and more.
The Quick Shell Stitch
For this tutorial I used a #4 Worsted Weight Yarn…. Caron Simply Soft in the color Strawberry to be specific.
5 mm and 5.5 mm hook
Please feel free to pick whatever yarn weight and hook combo you want.
Check out the original source for The Quick Shell Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.