- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Pin Cushion Is Way Too Cute!
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
Dense and beautifully textured, this crochet stitch is great if you’re searching for some fast and small project for Christmas gift. The Mini Bean Stitch by HopefulHoney creates a fabulous texture that happen to be reversible. This stitch creates a dense but delicate pattern with lots of texture,it is beginner-friendly and will add some beauty to your projects.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet The Mini Bean Stitch with an easy tutorial by Hopeful Honey.
The Mini Bean Crochet Stitch
Check out the original source for The Mini Bean Crochet Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.