- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
Dense and beautifully textured, this crochet stitch is great if you’re searching for some fast and small project for Christmas gift. The Mini Bean Stitch by HopefulHoney creates a fabulous texture that happen to be reversible. This stitch creates a dense but delicate pattern with lots of texture,it is beginner-friendly and will add some beauty to your projects.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet The Mini Bean Stitch with an easy tutorial by Hopeful Honey.
The Mini Bean Crochet Stitch
Check out the original source for The Mini Bean Crochet Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.