- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
Dense and beautifully textured, this crochet stitch is great if you’re searching for some fast and small project for Christmas gift. The Mini Bean Stitch by HopefulHoney creates a fabulous texture that happen to be reversible. This stitch creates a dense but delicate pattern with lots of texture,it is beginner-friendly and will add some beauty to your projects.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet The Mini Bean Stitch with an easy tutorial by Hopeful Honey.
The Mini Bean Crochet Stitch
Check out the original source for The Mini Bean Crochet Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.