- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
Learn how to crochet this lovely stitch and make a great gift for someone who loves cupcakes. The Cupcake Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Wilma Westenberg is fabulous ad easy to follow. This spectacular crochet stitch will work with all kinds of yarn so you can make the project you wish using this really decorative pattern.
The Cupcake Stitch
– 3.5mm hook (US E hook)
– Fine yarn that matches the hook size. 4 colors: pink, white, brown, grey
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willma Made
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.