- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet: The Correct Way To Change Colors In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
Learn how to crochet this lovely stitch and make a great gift for someone who loves cupcakes. The Cupcake Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Wilma Westenberg is fabulous ad easy to follow. This spectacular crochet stitch will work with all kinds of yarn so you can make the project you wish using this really decorative pattern.
The Cupcake Stitch
– 3.5mm hook (US E hook)
– Fine yarn that matches the hook size. 4 colors: pink, white, brown, grey
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willma Made
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.