- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
Learn how to crochet this lovely stitch and make a great gift for someone who loves cupcakes. The Cupcake Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Wilma Westenberg is fabulous ad easy to follow. This spectacular crochet stitch will work with all kinds of yarn so you can make the project you wish using this really decorative pattern.
The Cupcake Stitch
– 3.5mm hook (US E hook)
– Fine yarn that matches the hook size. 4 colors: pink, white, brown, grey
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willma Made
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.