- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- Absolutely Gorgeous Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Did you know that this modern , great looking stitch is literally the single crochet stitch done in reverse? The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet) can be used to create a beautiful edge on pretty much everything, from baby blankets, big blankets, hats or anything to which you would normally add a border. The crab stitch is a beautiful edge stitch and if you struggle understanding how to crochet this stitch watch the Crab Stitch Crochet Tutorial video tutorial below, courtesy of Heart Hook Home.
Once you watch this easy to follow video tutorial it will totally make sense to you.
The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
Check out the original source for The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet) Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Heart Hook Home.
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.