- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet 6 Petal Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
This cute stitch with a name that puts a smile –I think! – on anyone’s face, is made up of a 2-row repeat. It sounds pretty simple although the texture it creates looks quite sophisticated. Learn how to crochet The Cabbage Patch Stitch with a simple tutorial, courtesy of Heather of The Unraveled Mitten. This simple stitch will make great baby blankets as it looks very cute in any color.
The Cabbage Patch Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
I used a #4/worsted weight yarn
5 mm hook
Please feel free to use any yarn weight/hook combo your heart desires
Check out the original source for The Cabbage Patch Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.