- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
The beautiful Block Stitch creates a colourful and unique design and it’s great to use for baby blankets. This stitch is really easy and you can do it in one color f you wish but it looks amazing when done in two or more color. You can use it to make an amazing looking crochet afghan or scarf.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HopefulHoney and enjoy making beautiful baby afghans for a friend who is having a baby.
The Block Stitch
Check out the original source for The Block Stitch Crochet pattern with all the directions at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.