- Heavenly Flower Doily Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
The beautiful Block Stitch creates a colourful and unique design and it’s great to use for baby blankets. This stitch is really easy and you can do it in one color f you wish but it looks amazing when done in two or more color. You can use it to make an amazing looking crochet afghan or scarf.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HopefulHoney and enjoy making beautiful baby afghans for a friend who is having a baby.
The Block Stitch
Check out the original source for The Block Stitch Crochet pattern with all the directions at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.