- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Mask
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
The beautiful Block Stitch creates a colourful and unique design and it’s great to use for baby blankets. This stitch is really easy and you can do it in one color f you wish but it looks amazing when done in two or more color. You can use it to make an amazing looking crochet afghan or scarf.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HopefulHoney and enjoy making beautiful baby afghans for a friend who is having a baby.
The Block Stitch
Check out the original source for The Block Stitch Crochet pattern with all the directions at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.