- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
Super easy, fun and amazingly wonderful looking, this is one crochet stitch everybody needs to know! This fun stitch gives you a beautiful fabric that looks a lot like knitting. Learn how to crochet this gorgeous crochet Purl Slip Stitch, courtesy of Mama In A Stitch and then start planning your next blankie with this beautiful stitch.
How To Crochet – Purl Slip Stitch
(Here, I’m using We Are Knitters Wool and a 12.0mm crochet hook)
Check out the original source for this Purl Slip Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.