- Here’s How To Make A Gorgeous Colourful Flower Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
Absolutely adorable stitch! The Little Christmas Trees Square Dishcloth pattern by Oombawka Design is available in written form for the following sizes: 6 inch, 9 inch and 12 inch. Is cute, is easy and is different. This stitch pattern is just perfect for this time of year! Have fun making this pattern! This little tree dishcloth pattern will definitely bring Christmas cheer into your kitchen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.