- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
Absolutely adorable stitch! The Little Christmas Trees Square Dishcloth pattern by Oombawka Design is available in written form for the following sizes: 6 inch, 9 inch and 12 inch. Is cute, is easy and is different. This stitch pattern is just perfect for this time of year! Have fun making this pattern! This little tree dishcloth pattern will definitely bring Christmas cheer into your kitchen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.