- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
This very beautiful and textured stitch called Lacy Arrow Stitch it’s also lacy on one side and looks like arrows pointing down on the other side. You can use this stitch to make a beautiful afghan with a very surprising texture. To add more interest to this pattern you can use a combination of colors to really make the lacy arrow stitch stand out and to create an unexpected and interesting texture.
Lacy Arrow Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like