- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
This very beautiful and textured stitch called Lacy Arrow Stitch it’s also lacy on one side and looks like arrows pointing down on the other side. You can use this stitch to make a beautiful afghan with a very surprising texture. To add more interest to this pattern you can use a combination of colors to really make the lacy arrow stitch stand out and to create an unexpected and interesting texture.
Lacy Arrow Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like